2/10 Groovy Kids Valentines Class
2/10 Groovy Kids Valentines Class
Roller skates and balloons and cookies, oh my!
Relive those glory days at the roller rink with your kiddo in this groovy kids cookie decorating class! Join me at Tangled Balloons' new showroom that will be decked out in 80's balloon decor for our class!
Saturday, February 10th
11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Tangled Balloons, 401 Headquarters Dr., Suite 208, Millersville, MD
Introduce your kiddos to the awesome art of cookie decorating in a fun, friendly, and encouraging atmosphere! No prior experience is necessary, and all materials will be provided. Recommended ages are 4 and up.
Students will decorate four (4) retro-themed cookies, including a bonus heart cookie they can gift to a relative, teacher, or friend in a cute Valentines cookie gift box. Students will also receive a swag bag!
I can't wait to see you there!
* THIS IS NOT A DROP-OFF EVENT: Parents and caregivers are welcome, but not required to purchase a seat in class; however, they must remain on premises. You can watch, hang out or shop in Tangled Balloons' new showroom full of fun party decor while your child decorates. Due to very limited space, you will not be able to sit with your child at the decorating table unless you have purchased a ticket for yourself. Thank you for your understanding.
* ALLERGY INFO: I cannot make any allergy accommodations for any reason. I understand it's a bummer, but the safety of my students is paramount. If your child has any allergies, I respectfully request they not attend. My cookies are baked in a home kitchen that contains a variety allergens, including peanuts and tree nuts.
1. DEADLINE: Registration closes Feb. 7 so I have time to bake the cookies and make the icing before class. If the class is already sold out, you can join the wait list here.
2. LOCATION: Tangled Balloons is located at 401 Headquarters Dr., Suite 208
Millersville, MD 21108. Parking is available.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel for a full refund up to 4 days prior to the class. If you cancel within the four-day window, you will be issued a class credit that expires in one year. If I have a waitlist for the class and am able to fill your spot, I will give a full refund. I reserve the right to cancel if the minimum class size is not met, and everyone will receive a full refund.
4. COVID POLICY: I have a flexible cancellation policy in light of the past few years and my mantra of give grace, get grace. If I am sick the day of the class, the class will be rescheduled for the safety of the students. If you are sick the day of class, please don't come! I will allow you to transfer your ticket and take another future class within one year of the class date. Masks are not required, but are always welcome! Please understand that we cannot guarantee a covid-free environment and you attend at your own risk.
5. ALLERGENS: Cookies and icing are made in a home kitchen under Maryland cottage food law. Unfortunately, food allergy accommodations cannot be made as my kitchen contains many allergens.
6. TICKETS: This class is geared towards adults, so the recommended age is 13 and older. Every attendee must have a ticket, and children under 15 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. I cannot accommodate walk-ins.
7. ADA INFORMATION: This class is being held in a location that may not be ADA compliant. Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about accommodations.
8. COTTAGE FOOD DISCLAIMER: Made by a cottage food business that is not subject to Maryland’s food safety regulations.