This class is so tinsel, you will not want to miss it!
Bake your spirits bright this holiday season with cookies! Join me to learn how to decorate Christmas cookies to gift or stuff your face with while you binge-watch all those Christmas movies clogging up your DVR! No judgement here!
Tuesday, December 13
6:00p.m. to 8:15p.m.
Location: HERE. a pop-up shop, Downtown Annapolis
In this class, I will teach you how to decorate six (6) Christmas-themed cookies in a friendly and encouraging atmosphere. No prior experience necessary, and all materials will be provided. Light refreshments will be served.
I am so exited to teach this class and helping you celebrate the holiday season with cookies!
Buy two or more tickets and get 15% off using code BRINGAFRIEND at checkout!
1. DEADLINE: Registration ends December 11 so I have time to bake the cookies and make the icing before class.
2. LOCATION: HERE: A Pop-Up Shop is located at 4 Church Circle, Downtown Annapolis.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel for a full refund up to 4 days prior to the class. Cancellations made within 4 days of the class will be given a partial refund of $35, but the good news is you still get your cookie decorating kit! If I have a waitlist for the class and can fill your spot, I will give a full refund, but sadly, you won't get the cookie kit then! I reserve the right to cancel if the minimum class size is not met, and you will receive a full refund.
4. COVID POLICY: I have a flexible cancellation policy in light of the past two years and my mantra of give grace, get grace. If I am sick the day of the class, the class will be rescheduled for the safety of the students. If you are sick the day of class, please don't come! I will allow you to transfer your ticket and take another future class within one year of the class date. Masks are not required, but are always welcome! Please understand that we cannot guarantee a covid-free environment and you attend at your own risk.
5. ALLERGENS: Cookies and icing are made in a home kitchen under Maryland cottage food law. Unfortunately, food allergy accommodations cannot be made.
6. TICKETS: Recommended age is 12 and older. Every attendee must have a ticket, and children under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult. I cannot accommodate walk-ins.
7. ADA INFORMATION: This class is being held in a location that may not be ADA compliant. There are no stairs to navigate, but there may be a walk from your parking spot. Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about accommodations.
I am so excited to host this event for you! I can't wait to see you on December 13 for a fun evening of friendship and cookies!