Hello, my pretties! Let's usher in the most spooktacular month in the sweetest way possible - with a cookie decorating class to get you in the Halloween spirit!
Saturday, October 1
11:00am - 1:30pm
LOCATION CHANGE: Annapolis, MD
In this class, I will teach you how to decorate six (6) Halloween-themed cookies in a friendly and encouraging atmosphere. No prior experience necessary, and all materials will be provided. Light refreshments will be served.
One of the things I love best about cookies is that they let me say things I can't always find the words for, and I hope that's what you will get out of this class. Let's enjoy each other's company, learn something new, and kick off the holiday season with cookies!
1. DEADLINE: Registration ends September 26 so I have time to bake the cookies and make the icing before class.
2. LOCATION: Address and parking information will be emailed the week prior to class.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel for a full refund up to 7 days prior to the class. Cancellations made within 7 days of the class will be given a partial refund of $35, but the good news is you still get your cookie decorating kit! If I have a waitlist for the class and can fill your spot, I will give a full refund, but sadly, you won't get the cookie kit then! I reserve the right to cancel if the minimum class size is not met, and you will receive a full refund.
4. COVID POLICY: I have a flexible cancellation policy in light of the past two years and my mantra of give grace, get grace. If I am sick the day of the class, the class will be rescheduled for the safety of the students. If you are sick the day of class, please don't come! I will allow you to transfer your ticket and take another future class within one year of the class date. Masks are not required, but are always welcome! Please understand that we cannot guarantee a covid-free environment and you attend at your own risk.
5. ALLERGENS: Cookies and icing are made in a home kitchen under Maryland cottage food law. Unfortunately, food allergy accommodations cannot be made.
6. TICKETS: Recommended age is 12 and older. Every attendee must have a ticket, and children under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult. I cannot accommodate walk-ins.
7. ADA INFORMATION: This class is being held in a location that may not be ADA compliant. Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about accommodations.
I am so excited to host this event for you! I can't wait to see you on October 1 for a spooktacular morning of fun and cookies!